Terms & Conditions
- Standard Terms pre-approved credit card purchases or Paypal
only. Personal checks cannot be accepted under any circumstances. Customers who
refuse an order will be held responsible for return freight as well as the
- Please allow 24-72 hours to process all orders from time of
3. Back Orders:
We try to avoid back order situations, but if it occurs, we
will take your order and then call you as soon as the product is again
4. Domestic Shipping Method:
- All orders are shipped via Australia post standard service or courier service. Express shipping services are also available at additional cost and only when requested and paid for in advance of placing an order. We do not offer C.O.D.
5. International shipping Method:
- New Zealand orders are shipped with EMS or Australia post. We will never ship a method that requires the customer to pay any additional fees other than possible Customs fees, Taxes or Duty. Large items to the rest of the world may be sent direct from our factory. Shipping method with be outlined with your tracking number.
6. Duties and Taxes:
- International orders are subject to customs fees, taxes or duty. The recipient is responsible for payment of applicable customs fees, taxes or duty. Gift orders may be assessed duty depending on the country. Please contact your customs office for information on customs fees, taxes, duty or restricted items.
7. Site Transactions
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person,
per householder per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or
under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use
the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or
cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or
billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
8. International Pricing:
- All prices are in AUD and do not include freight charges. Prices and freight charges are indicated on the checkout screen after the shipping address is entered. All payments to Delkevic PTY LTD must be in AUD and all transactions carried out in AUD. Third party sites such as paypal will convert your total to AUD automatically.
9. Right to Change Site
- We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion,
- modify, suspend or discontinue the sites or any
service,content, feature or product offered through the site, with or without
- charge fees in connection with the use of the site; modify
and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the site;
- and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Sites.
- You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third
party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the site, or any
service, content, feature or product offered through the Sites.
10. Site Contents
- Unless otherwise noted, the site, and all materials on the
site, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video
clips and othermaterials, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or
otherintellectual property in such materials (collectively,
the"Contents"), are owned, controlled or licensed by Delkevic Limited
and other trademarks appearing on the Sites are the trademarks of Delkevic
Limited and/or its subsidiaries.
- Unless otherwise specified, the sites and the Contents are
intended to promote Delkevic products and services available within Australia.
11. Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our sites that
contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to
product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve
the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or
update information or cancel orders if any information on the Sites is inaccurate
at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as
possible the colors ofour products that appear at the Sites. We cannot
guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Policy link on our homepage.
- These terms are effective unless and until terminated by
either you or Delkevic PTY LTD. You may terminate this Agreement at any time.
Delkevic PTY LTD also may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice,
and accordingly may deny you access to the sites, if in our sole judgment you
fail to comply with any term or provision of the Agreement. The obligations and
liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive
the termination of this Agreement for all purposes.